Chris White in a charity Cycle Challenge needs a support

« Older   Newer »

1. Slavi

User deleted

Chris White will take part in a charity Cycle Challenge to raise money for a fund set up in memory of a friend's wife who died of breast cancer six years ago at the age of 44. It is Sarah Greene Belgium Bike Ride. Please, support him...

Here is part of his e-mail

I agreed to take part in a charity Cycle Challenge.
    The Challenge is, to cycle 300 miles in 3 days through Belgium ( definitely NOT all flat ) to raise money for a fund set up in memory of a good friend of mine Sarah Greene, who died of breast cancer six years ago at the age of 44.
    Sarah had Triple Negative breast cancer, which is a particularly aggressive form with a generally very poor prognosis.
    Since the charity was started, in excess of £1 million has been raised.No admin costs are taken from any money raised ! The money is used to directly fund research Fellowships at the breakthrough unit in Guys hospital.
    Each Fellowship costs £100,000 per year and is on a four year contract. Sarah's fund is currently funding two Fellows and we hope very much to start a third this year. I am attaching some more detailed information below, should you wish to read further, or you can visit the fund website; www.sarahgreene.org.
    SO, ( here it comes) should any of you feel like sponsoring me on this venture, pennies or pounds, it all adds up, you can do so at either of these two links
    Chris xx

https://breakthrough.tributefunds.com/ChrisWhite1

www.justgiving.com/ChrisWhite0

www.sarahgreene.org/belgium-2012/

0 replies since 1/6/2012, 19:11   42 views