SELL LP DIRE STRAITS SIGNED BY THE FOUR ORIGINAL MEMBERS

« Older   Newer »

1. LOVEMK

User deleted

First of all pardon for not writing in Italian, I don't know, I write that in English waiting they should understand me.

I sell this collector's authentic jewel: It is the first LP of the group, self tittled Dire Straits, signed by the brothers Knopfler, Illsley and Whithers, authenticated by certificate. I bought it to a collector of London. According to the seller,signs them they were obtained in a concert in Rainbow Theater, in December, 1979, end of the tour of 'Communique'. Both the front and the signatures and the disc are in very well state. It is a question of objects extremely difficult of finding, signed by the charter members of the band. You can verify it in Internet. If it is interesting to someone really to get in touch by e-mail, I ask for 600 €, although I listen to reasonable offers, do not think to become detached easily.

In a few days I will hang a few photos so that they could see both the album and the certificate, however, I repeat that if there is some real(royal) interested party, one communicate by e-mail, thank you.
    [email protected]

Edited by LOVEMK - 3/9/2013, 16:07

2. LOVEMK

User deleted

OK here we are some photos..

this is the LP
    Attached Image
    P9040004

3. LOVEMK

User deleted

This is the LP signed
    Attached Image